Hundreds of ATM deployers throughout the U.S. have added NYCE services to their ATMs.
Benefits of NYCE participation include:
- Industry-leading approval rates with a continuing focus on helping issuers improve their approval rates, meaning greater revenue for ATM deployers and improved consumer satisfaction. This helps bring cardholders to your ATMs again and again.
- Competitive interchange rates, on both domestic and the emerging international transactions.
- Complimentary marketing support materials, including free NYCE ATM decals in multiple sizes. Order NYCE ATM decals today.
- New transaction opportunities, such as ATM lottery proceeds, donations and more. Contact Us to learn how easy it is to join and start realizing the benefits of NYCE participation today.
Terminal Driving and Support Services Provided by FIS
- NYCE Payments Network, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (FIS). FIS offers sophisticated end-to-end processing solutions for ATM deployers, including gateways, and specialized reporting and settlement services. If you are considering a new ATM terminal driver, Contact Us and we’ll have an FIS representative contact you right away.
NYCE is dedicated to servicing its clients and consistently ranks above our peers on client satisfaction and loyalty surveys. We have relationship managers dedicated to servicing you and meeting your unique needs as an ATM deployer. In addition to working directly with you, we maintain strong industry ties with various industry groups and sponsor financial institutions, in an effort to assist you wherever possible. Through these ties, we stay up to date on changes, trends and challenges being faced across the industry. This information is incorporated in NYCE's business and product plans to help ensure we provide all of the tools and information to keep you on the leading edge of service and profitability.
If you are a current client, please contact your client services representative at 866.456.2844 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.